2008年2月28日 星期四

TIM Mcgraw & Faith Hill Best Video Collection And Radio ( A Gift To My Lover )

TIM Mcgraw & Faith Hill Best Video Collection ( A Gift To Lovers )



Video
Tim Mcgraw - My Little Girl
Tim McGraw - She's My Kind Of Rain
Tim McGraw - Please Remember Me
Faith Hill & Tim McGraw - Let's make love
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - Just to see you smile
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - Let Me Love You
Tim McGraw - Don't Take The Girl
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - It's Your Love
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - I Need You
Jo Dee Messina & Tim McGraw - Bring On The Rain
Faith Hill & Tim McGraw - Just To Hear You Say That You Love
Tim McGraw & Martina McBride - Angry All The Time
Tim McGraw - If your reading this
Faith Hill - There You'll Be
Faith Hill - Breathe
Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas
Faith Hill & Celine Dion - I Love You
Faith Hill - The way you love me
Faith Hill - Help Me Make It Through The Night
Faith Hill - Stronger
Faith Hill - This Kiss
Faith Hill - Red Umbrella
Faith Hill - It Matters To Me

Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill is a lovely singer artiest lover, I think everyone adore their love and singing artiest life, "My Little Girl" strongly expressed how Tim Mcgraw love his/her child and family, Tim Mcgraw also sing "Let Me Love You" and "She's My Kind Of Rain" to inspire how he love with Faith, then, "I Love You" and "The Way You Love me"
inspire Faith Hill's love to Tim Mcgraw so "stronger" and long for a tight love story forever by "Just To Hear You Say That You Love", then, I select their songs "Let's Make Love", "just To See Your Smile" And "I Need You" to show how a warm love on going to happen around them;
Frankly speaking, their love story is a warm mystery, As I know In 1996 Faith Hill is very successful in country song, began the Spontaneous Combustion Tour with country singer Tim McGraw. At that time Faith had recently become engaged to her former producer, Scott Hendricks, and McGraw had recently broken an engagement. McGraw and Hill were quickly attracted to each other and Hill broke her engagement so that she and McGraw could begin dating. The pair became engaged on the tour and married on October 6, 1996.[6] They have three daughters together: Gracie Katherine (b. 1997), Maggie Elizabeth (b. 1998) and Audrey Caroline (b. 2001).




Enhanced by Zemanta

沒有留言: