2008年11月16日 星期日

Jewel, Gareth Gates, Dido Combine Into A Touching Voice On Love Songs Blog

I love Jewel, Gareth Gates and Dido!

    I search my CD, I there are three artiests is my enjoyable recently, I love Celine Dion!I combine them into a playlist to help everyone to taste it, introduce their love songs;

    Dido and Jewel are female alernative rock, folk and song writer, Gareth Gates is a beautifil romantic pop, you can feel their songs is a different romantic alernative tune, make us more relax with romantic mood;

    Jewel is most famous alernative artist in the world, her CD sale more than 10m copys, Dido's CD did also sale more than 16m copys; they are the more attractive singing artist in the world other than R&B, country and pop artist;

    Gareth Gates song and voice is very touching and romantic, its lyrics is very impressive and like a story to tell everyone what he want;


沒有留言: