2009年5月17日 星期日

Taylor Swift - Teardrops on My Guitar (Blog Lyrics 西洋情歌 )


Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without



Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
[Chorus:]

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
[Repeat]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe

Get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.










引用: http://www.youtube.com/

還蠻喜歡另人心酸、感動任何事物,其實,我生活很充實滿足,不管真實與虛擬網路,不管真人與機器人,很自在無心機,像很好奇之機器人小孩子,生活很充實滿足、就像我親密說:我生活有點充實到浪費,不要甚麼都分享於虛擬; 感謝網友之關心!

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

你被老婆罵啦?!天ㄚ 我好開心喔~有人總算深明大義順道替我出氣...我在這所受的羞辱都是因為你跟其他網友~~ 我一直極為坦蕩付出少少的關心卻...我也有感受到你些微的關心 但那在其他網友眼裡就是不行啦!
我可是 士可殺不可辱的個性呢~
oh ya~~你被罵我真是開心~因為我可是徹徹底底的無辜呢~~ 你的她人真好讓你在現實與虛擬間玩耍 降陪她的時間就會少她也不生氣ㄟ~ 賺錢了帶她出去玩享受人生ㄅㄚ~